Turmeric Tasty Healing
Baby potatoes chopped in half
½ cup toasted almonds (chopped)
1 cup mung bean sprouts
1 tbsp. hempseeds
½ red onion chopped finely
Herbs/alfalfa/rocket to garnish
½ cup roasted chickpeas
1/4 cup tahini
1-3 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. maple syrup
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ tsp. mixed spice
1-2 tbsp. turmeric
1 tbsp. olive oil
- Steam potatoes set aside and cool.
- Mix together tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, spices, turmeric, yogurt, olive oil.
- Slowly add water to get the desired consistency. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hemp seeds, red onion, mung bean sprouts and toasted almonds.
- Once potatoes are cool, mix ingredients together.
- Garnish with alfalfa, coriander, mint, etc.
If you find there are just too many ingredients in this dish or you have things to use in your fridge, just do some variations.