½ cup mixed beans (or mix together, 1 small can of black beans and corn)
1/2 cup base of choice (i.e, quinoa, bulgur, rice, millet etc)
1 pickle chopped
2 tbsp. roasted chickpeas
Chopped rocket and radicchio
1 tbsp. sauerkraut
Alfalfa or other garnish of your choice
A dollop of tahini sour cream with an added probiotic capsule
- Pre-cook base (quinoa/buckwheat/rice) of choice and set aside.
- Pre-cook roasted chickpeas and set them aside (place one 400g can on a baking tray and roast for approx. 30minutes)
- Pre-mix tahini sour cream and set aside.
- Add on one side of bowl base and other side mixed beans.
- Place avocado, sauerkraut, and pickle on top.
- Add sauerkraute.
- Sprinkle roasted chickpeas on top.
- Add salad mix and garnish (alfalfa).
- Drizzle your choice of dressing.
- Add a dollop of tahini sour cream –2-3. tbsp. tahini, ½ cup plain yogurt, 1-2 tsp. minced garlic, juice of lemon/lime juice, diced, sea salt, water for the right consistency (you won’t need much water if you would like to keep it thick (sour-cream like)