Light and Tasty:
1 Salmon fillet per person
Vegetable mix: Use desired amount per person
1 BPA free Cannelloni beans
1/3 cup stock of choice
1 tbsp. coriander stems chopped
1-2 gloves garlic
Lemon Butter Sauce:
1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Chop and wash vegetable mix and set aside – leave some extra mint for garnish
- Season salmon and fry in frypan for 1 minute on each side and then transfer to a baking tray (lined with baking paper and place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Place in small saucepan butter sauce ingredients but don’t turn the stove on yet.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small saucepan and sauté garlic and coriander stems for a minute. Add stock and beans and cook until stock is nearly soaked in.
- Mash beans with a fork. You might want to add some butter for a creamier flavor. Keep warm.
- For the last 5 minutes, steam the vegetables until just cooked but still crispy.
- Turn the stove on and cook butter sauce – about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on plate, fish, vegetables, and mashed beans
- Top with butter sauce and add mint garnish.